Monday, May 30, 2011

Jungle Jans Adventures Continue

WHOO HOO!!! Had a fabulous time at the falls on the Brazil side.  Was not planning on being so adventurous....really, but could not pass this up :>)  I balanced myself through jungle tree top obstacle course, zip line, rock wall climbing, rappelled 50 meters!!!!!! and river rafted the Iguaçu River....HOT DOG! I am not even sore today which I am amazed that my arms arent with the rappel.  I would love to take pictures of birds doing that....what great photography.  I am SURE National Geographic wants me now....lol
Last night a very funny thing happened and I have it on video.....but I will not utube it!  A select few will enjoy and laugh their butts off!  I do not know how I get into these situations.....just seem to pop up when I am around....lol   Leave for Brasilia in a few hours and then just 2 days left :>(
A vida e bela!

No comments:

Post a Comment