Sunday, May 22, 2011

International hub

This place is awesome for meeting people from around the world! Played cards last night with a group that consisted of young couple..she is from spain and he is australian and they live in london, a 25 year old guy who is sooo funny and he is from london, a guy from munich who works for a big tv show in germany, a young israeli man and a polish ortho surgen who lives in spain!!! So cool :) the surgeon and young couple left this afternoon so that leaves the 3 amigos as I refer to them now. The 4 of us went on a little walk about...me being their tour guide now that I have somewhat moved in.. lol. A beautiful and large, about as big as me, anteater ran in front of us!!!! It was mr londons dream come true..
I will try to do a psuedo documentary with my camcorder on the 3 amigos! They are quite the group...very fun...this ought to be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment